Sign in to follow this  
Dean Stone

For Sale Detech Detector Coil Try & Buy

Hello All, dose anyone here use a Detech Chaser or EDS Plus 11, or Reacher detector? I have a 12"x12" coil that hunts in 14Khz, and was told it worked on the MXT or DFX, It will work but not good I Googled it and it works on Detech  Detectors. It said it will hunt in 14 and 28 Khz. on these detectors. If anyone has one of these detectors and wants to try this coil I will ship it to you and you try it, and you don't like it  just ship it back. If you like it and want it I will sell for 75.00 . Thanks  Dean

• Like 2

On 3/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dean Stone said:

Hello All, dose anyone here use a Detech Chaser or EDS Plus 11, or Reacher detector? I have a 12"x12" coil that hunts in 14Khz, and was told it worked on the MXT or DFX, It will work but not good I Googled it and it works on Detech  Detectors. It said it will hunt in 14 and 28 Khz. on these detectors. If anyone has one of these detectors and wants to try this coil I will ship it to you and you try it, and you don't like it  just ship it back. If you like it and want it I will sell for 75.00 . Thanks  Dean

Just wanted to say you’re a food fellow trusting everyone here, shows how good this community is!

Hi GotAU

I think everyone here is good guys or they would not be gold prospectors. Ha Ha. No I don't think any one would be that low to want to try a coil and just keep it with out paying. If you would like to try something before you buy it, would you want to buy it first? I just though if someone wanted to see if this works for them, It might not be what you want or can use like me. It is new in the box, Butter Fly type. 12"x12" I sure wish it worked for me, looks like it would be nice and lite. I think it is old stock they are trying to move, but should not say it works on a Whites Detector. Everyone be safe.  Dean

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dirtman
      SEE PHOTOS IN OLDER ADD SCROLL DOWN CLASSIFIEDS.

Nice GP3500 2nd owner.   Nice Clean Machine $1300.00
      Call or text Frank 928 303 8474
      Doc's GoldScreamer battery system with built in amp. 2 batts, AC/DC Chargers
      and Control box cover.
      Doc's Carbon Fiber Upper Rod & Bungy system
      Stereo Mono Headphones dual volume.
      11" Minelab DD coil
      14" Coiltek Mono
      14" Coiltek DD 
      1 X-tra lower rod
      Owners Manual
      Minelab bag has bad zipper.
      Original  Bill of Sale from Rob's Detectors $3,500.
      Phone 928 303 8474 Frank C.
    • By Goldgetter
      18" $250 has a crack but works fine, could use a zip tye or something.
      SOLD 14" $250 lightly used 
      SOLD 24X12 $350 lightly used
      SOLD Factory battery, harness,3 power cords, box cover $300.
      SOLD 3 of docs batteries and charger $100
      Golden maskCollapsible shaft that i had a gpx mounted on for awhile, still has braket on there that i made, and ground button ran thru into the handle... could use a better braket but it did work. $180.
      2 30" lower rods $30 a peice
      Make me a fair offer on everything or buy separate, possible trades.....

• By Johnnysalami1957
      Well I have a like new Makro Multi Kruzer with the original and 9" concentric coil. Unused bluetooth headphones all cables, charger and all paperwork. Used twice still has screen protector on it. The ergonomics aren't for my bad shoulder. I do not have the original box. 550.00 shipping included. 
    • By Condor
      Forest Green with about 30hrs on a new Honda 200cc engine.  The engine was lightly modded by ARC racing to produce 12 HP, stock Rokon is 5.5HP.  Mods include removal of the Governor, Billet piston rods, high flow intake and exhaust header, strengthened valves and springs.  I've added the aftermarket Auto Grab front fork and suspension with 1 yr on off road radial tires.  I upgraded the front wheel universal joint and just put on a new rear chain sprocket.  This thing will go anywhere, if you can hang on.  
      I can deliver within 200 miles of Yuma, AZ
    • By Dean Stone
      Hi All, I was just going to put a Keens 3" HighBanker up for sale, but It would be to much to ship out West. If anyone prospects in N.C, or S. C, or  somewhere I can meet half way. This is in very good condition, good hoses, 5.5 Honda motor, every thing is in good working order. Even have good Lay Flat hose for high banker. Steve if this is not where this belongs, you can remove it. Dean,  P.S. I can send pic. to your email.  Thanks   
    • By dirtman
      GP3500 2nd owner.   Nice Clean Machine $1500.00  
      Call or text Frank 928 303 8474
      Doc's GoldScreamer battery system with built in amp. 2 batts, DC/ Dual AC Chargers
      and Control box cover.
      Doc's Carbon Fiber Upper Rod & Bungy system
      Stereo Mono Headphones dual volume.
      11" Minelab DD coil
      14" Coiltek Mono
      14" Coiltek DD 
      1 X-tra lower rod
      Owners Manual
      Minelab bag has bad zipper.
      Original  Bill of Sale from Rob's Detectors $3,500.