Cancun Finds Of All Sorts Including 30+ Rings

Great Trip!  So I assume you were snorkeling or submerged with your Equinoxes?  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

Gerry you Rocked!! Wow! What a Great vacation!! I love the 1c Diamond ring! Stunning!

Congratulations to all!! And looks like you guys got back just in time for all of the fun here in the states! Be Safe!! 

• Like 1

What else can I say as everyone else has already said the obvious except GREAT HUNT!

Keep up the great hunting and post some more.

• Like 1

Awesome.  Was the beach facing the open ocean or toward the mainland?  If open ocean, north, south, or east?  I'm trying to get info on wave climate here.  That is, was high surf necessary to yield such a hall, or was lower surf enough to separate the finds from the owners?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Wow Gerry, what a trip.  The Diamond Ring is especially stunning.  Sapphire ring is a nice looker as well.  Thanks for the pics - 

Rich - 

• Like 1

Looks like a great trip to me.   You have some outstanding rings to tie the memory of the trip to.

Gerry, I really like those ring boxes you are using,  Those are great showcases for great rings....Where can a person get those?

HH
Mike

• Like 1