New PulseDive Coil???

I saw this posted on an instagram account. Dwight has done promo stuff for NokMak so it shouldn’t be a hoax. Sent him a message as to a time frame and I will report back if he has any info unless Dilek has some info coming too.  

I had thought about getting one of the Pulse Dives for super hot summer snorkeling before but the option of a larger coil definitely adds to the appeal. 

nokta-makro-pulsedive-8-inch-accessory-coil.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Apparently he purchased it through Kellyco.  I just checked and they have them on their site.  Surprised that Dilek hasn’t posted anything about it.   They always seemed on top of new product info????

I was told will be available this next incoming shipment. So very soon. Looks they will be only available as a extra coil in yellow or black. For $84.15  Also has a optional coil cover for $10.20. Don't know for sure if it come with a coil cover or not. Guessing it does with option to buy them also.

pulsedive-coil-black.jpg

pulsedive-coil-yellow.jpg

pulsedive-scuff-cover.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well, I just broke down and ordered both the pinpointer and the optional 8" coil today. Seemed like a good idea with me getting an Impulse AQ and lots of water hunting in my near future. Will have the yellow version (better visibility underwater) next week. This should be a slick little rig for detecting with a snorkel in extreme shallows where a full size detector gets pretty awkward. I'd really like to give it a spin in Hawaii someday.

• Like 6

Can it be purchased with the 8” coil only?

Read a bit more....looks like the 8” coil is accessory only.....darn it !

55 minutes ago, Tony said:

Can it be purchased with the 8” coil only?

Read a bit more....looks like the 8” coil is accessory only.....darn it !

Looks like we can get a bundle deal.....Pinpointer and 8” coil only 👍

• Like 1