Perfect Discrimination And Depth In Any Soil

If you don't want to lose depth and get perfect discrimination in any soil you need custom coil. Here some tests with subs

Скачать видео
Скачать видео

• Like 1

Bricks are not soil, let alone anything like mineralized aussie soil. 

Only 1 post. Are you a salesman?

Those videos prove nothing, in fact I just found them inconclusive and the beeping annoying. 

2 hours ago, Kioti said:

Only 1 post. Are you a salesman?

Those videos prove nothing, in fact I just found them inconclusive and the beeping annoying. 

No I just use that coil with my metal detector. To understand that test you need ground with ceramics in it or very miniralized soil. Also GB is min. so you don't lose depth. Works best with analog MD. If you use digital MD you don't understand sounds. It does work better than standard coils.

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No one coil custom or not gives the best depth and discrimination under all conditions.

You should try that one to understand how it's working. It also has deepnes of large coil but separation of sniper coil. 

What detectors is it compatible? Looks similar to the SEF coil with the expanded butterfly dd.

4 hours ago, Kioti said:

^ ^ this ^ ^

Reminds me of a dealer demo. I saw one time, back in the late 1980s or very early 1990s, of someone showing off a device called the "iron  eliminator" .    And in his audience table demonstration, he attempted to show that it was not hampered by ground minerals, by taking a bag full of super mineralized sand .  So mineralized that I think a magnet would even stick to it.   And he puts a coin on the other side of the bag, and demonstrates that his device *still* gets the coin.    The audience was spell-bound.   Until a wise  person in the audience pointed out that all he had merely done was tune the machine to  *JUST* that singular bag/sample.  Such that anything out of *THAT* norm would ....sure ..... cause a beep.  But that's not the real world were the moment your coil goes a few more feet in any direction, then presto, it's no longer the same ground.

• Like 2

I  would also point out that there's a lot  of fabulous videos (typically coming from overseas Russia area) that do indeed show amazing feats and depths on coins, or various circumstances.    But the devil is always in the details.   For example, I can make a very tantalizing video, if I wanted, of a gpx 4500 or gpz 7000 that  can be shown to get a quarter to nearly 2 ft. deep.    Eh ?   And it would be hard to argue with video evidence, right ?    And  that's easily a foot deeper than standard coin machines on a quarter, right ?    So who could argue with that type of extreme depth, eh ?   The  worked out parks will 'come alive again' , right ?

But as you would easily know :  The devil would be in the details :   There is no way in heck that the gpx 4500 or gpz 7000 is  something you're going to take the park, or school or ghost town, etc.......    You will quickly get a "dose of reality", and reach for your standard discriminator machine  .

• Like 4

Is this Predator 3+ ..= Golden Mask 3+ clone?

OO coil has favorable properties in mineralization ...

I just say 11 "coils and the and larger coils improve 3D separation ..

Only 2 of my detectors on 11"  standart DD coils in this test well and reliably.. separate this very light.. 9Kt- 0.6gram gold ring between  6" long nails ..

Minelab Equinox 800 .. on multifrequency .. and Rutus Alter 71 v.2 on frequency from 14khz -18.4khz .....

IMG_20200301_225810_715.jpg

• Like 2