Perfect Discrimination And Depth In Any Soil

El Nino have you tried the Multi Kruzer with that nail scenario? Finding it very effective in picking between iron here using the 7x11 stock coil which is small by most standards but the machine has some impressive depth.

18 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Is this Predator 3+ ..= Golden Mask 3+ clone?

OO coil has favorable properties in mineralization ...

I just say 11 "coils and the and larger coils improve 3D separation ..

Only 2 of my detectors on 11"  standart DD coils in this test well and reliably.. separate this very light.. 9Kt- 0.6gram gold ring between  6" long nails ..

Minelab Equinox 800 .. on multifrequency .. and Rutus Alter 71 v.2 on frequency from 14khz -18.4khz .....

IMG_20200301_225810_715.jpg

It is more like inmproved GM 4Pro. That type of coil use Nexus MD. If you watch it clously it hits target under Hot rock (witout GB on it). No need to fool somebody, it's just works better with small low conducted metals and I let you know that. I ordered it custom for my MD, so you need to find who'll made it for yours. Try to run that test with your MD and target will sound Fellous (tested EQ800, Nokta Amfibio, XP Deus). Why that test? It is not a ground but that scenario can happend, old building or many ceramics under groud. Done it with mineralized soil, same result, no time to shoot video. So you decide worth it or not. I will try to run your 3D test, thanks.

20190709_153924~2.jpg

• Like 2

I'll write something about it...  ..3D separation Test   for 4 gram silver coin goes through significantly more of my detectors .... and there are working only 9-11 "coils .....

Small 5-6 "coils and 5-6x10" ellipses coils don't work well in this test ..

IMG_20200301_230521_363.jpg

.... about the tests in the strong mineralization ,, so I pay a lot of attention ...

... even in this mineralization test, the small 5-6" DD coils do not achieve the best depth results for coin-size targets .. ,,
Standard 11 " DD coils are better here.

Even though special coils can handle significantly stronger mineralization .. like DD coils ..

IMG_3898.JPG

381865057_maj9iphone5S2019039.thumb.JPG.0349bf124b9c8a6f60911036206eb6e7.JPG

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kac said:

El Nino have you tried the Multi Kruzer with that nail scenario? Finding it very effective in picking between iron here using the 7x11 stock coil which is small by most standards but the machine has some impressive depth.

KAC .... I do not have multi kruzer ... regarding coil 7x 10 "... / 11" DD Fisher style / ... so this coil is still a compromise between 2D surface and 3D depth separations ...
.... even though I think there is a round 9 "DD coil / Deus, Golden-Mask, and Rutus   23cm O-OR/ more optimum solutions for me ... for better 2D and 3D separation ... as well as depth of detection ..

for perfect certainty which coil is better ... you would have to compare both coils on Multi kruzer detector ...... elliptic11 "DD coil as well as 11" DD round  coil ..

... someone who has both coils available can do a similar test ..

• Like 1

Sorry I’m not buying into this but I do have the Brooklyn Bridge still for sale. You need to let me know if you want it with or without Pigeons.

Makro/Nokta has got a update coming they say on my Simplex + . It’s going to be so hot after I can’t carry a candy bar in my shirt pocket because it will melt.

I guess the first half of my post should have been in the classified.

Chuck 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Sorry I’m not buying into this but I do have the Brooklyn Bridge still for sale. You need to let me know if you want it with or without Pigeons.

Makro/Nokta has got a update coming they say on my Simplex + . It’s going to be so hot after I can’t carry a candy bar in my shirt pocket because it will melt.

I guess the first half of my post should have been in the classified.

Chuck 

Simplex and Amfibio lose depth even in normal miniralization. EQ800 has good depth but lose discrimination in hard conditions. Thats why I use analog MD and Spherical DD coil. May be you should clean your bridge from pigions sh*t and go in right direction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I would like to see someone using that coil down in that red dirt in VA. That may make for a convincing test.

I can't speak on the Amphibio and can't compare it to the Kruzer as they have 2 very different coils. I know the narrow coil works very well here against iron contamination where my wider coils on my other machines struggle. The Kruzer seems to have quite a bit of punch and believe Makro really boosts the tx on it in their 2 tone, 4 tone and especially deep mode and is on the cusp of being unstable much like the AT Max but easier to tame as you have more options to work with other than sensitivity. I still can't see having just one coil for any of my machines, for me it really depends where I want to hunt. Wider coils in the woods I often hit would be very awkward to navigate around the undergrowth and blow downs.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, kac said:

I would like to see someone using that coil down in that red dirt in VA. That may make for a convincing test.

I can't speak on the Amphibio and can't compare it to the Kruzer as they have 2 very different coils. I know the narrow coil works very well here against iron contamination where my wider coils on my other machines struggle. The Kruzer seems to have quite a bit of punch and believe Makro really boosts the tx on it in their 2 tone, 4 tone and especially deep mode and is on the cusp of being unstable much like the AT Max but easier to tame as you have more options to work with other than sensitivity. I still can't see having just one coil for any of my machines, for me it really depends where I want to hunt. Wider coils in the woods I often hit would be very awkward to navigate around the undergrowth and blow downs.

In woods it's not that comfort but more usable that big wheel, smaller size with same form under development.

• Like 1