19 Ounce Monster Nugget Found

I think I just would have died of heart failure right on the spot!!! That's truly a wonderful find.

• Like 2

19 ounce is not a monster nugget, although these days it probably seems to be for some.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh my! 1

Hope the guy that did most of the digging got more than half the bounty.

4 hours ago, Hard Prospector said:

Cool watching that dig play out....

Yes, so many videos make it look easy by just showing the result.  Hingsight is 20-20, but seems like they could have brought out the digging bar earlier.  Now I can imagine how disappointed someone is when they (repeatedly) work that hard for a piece of iron.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What a whopper! Made me nervous, though, when chipping so close to the nugget with the pick, thought it would get marked for sure. Congrats to the lucky prospectors!

• Like 7

Bloody hell. Oops mind the language. Just watched the video. Its still out there. Is this ground a high mineral content? Looking at the grey colour. Where I go to is red, red, red. Not a hope of using the detector in a normal mode due to hot rocks etc. and the difficult ability to keep a good even ground balance. Anyway congratulations to the people on the ground. Had to get the heart monitor out to check the RPM. Fantastic advert for the NF coil, cheers sturt

• Like 1

16 hours ago, idahogold said:

Just posted on Yourube- Not posting here because there is F-bombs🥵 at the end of the video...put the above title in search to find! BEAUTY" Happy 2020 Enjoy! Ig

Steve H added....

The still photo at the start made me think it was a toilet paper advert. I thought someone might say the paper was dearer than the nugget. cheers sturt

• Like 1