Sign in to follow this  
Jim in Idaho

Well, They Closed Idaho Today

Jim, just a reminder we started with 15 cases in this whole country.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

No non-essential travel, by order of the governor. I think we have about 50 cases over the entire state. Screw-it, I'm still going to the desert. Let 'em arrest me. The desert is essential to me.

Jim

Scene at the Idaho border thinking about prospecting... https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=final+scene+from+vanishing+point&docid=608001230786660858&mid=9B25E7FC4BAEC748F1B69B25E7FC4BAEC748F1B6&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

bummer Jim watch out for the road block and be careful, should be ok once you make the forbidden zone😀.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

The desert is essential to me.

That is a medical reason you have that makes you want to go to the desert.

I believe it is called the coronaswinger syndrome. The only cure known at this time is to work a metal detector for at least 3 days. Have your doctor write you a prescription and you will be just fine.

• Like 1

Well, boys, I ain't a complete fool. But I don't see how driving 30 miles out into the local desert, and doing some treasure-hunting with my lifelong buddy, Dave, is going to threaten myself, or anybody else. I do believe in common sense disease prevention. But this locking up the entire populace, regardless of the situation,  rubs me the wrong way.

Jim

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Jim.... If you gots the fever then you have to get out in the desert to search for the cure....????  I'm 2-3 weeks behind you (snowed today)….

• Like 1