Things To Do If You Can’t Go Metal Detecting

Being hunkered down and housebound forces us to finally look at all that stuff we have collected and clean it up of get rid of it.  As a kid here in Eastern Oregon I listened to radio and my special hero Straight Arrow.  I collected and still have all of the Premiums he sold to us with a Nabisco box top.  In 1987 I located 100 original Straight Arrow "Gold Nugget" Cave rings and re-create the offer to fellow Straight Arrow fans.  So what am I going to do with all this stuff?  Here's that offer and the "Gold Nugget."166072669_GarysStraightArrowoffer.thumb.jpeg.f2e934fd3672f664c6a3645af0997d68.jpeg

Straight Arrow Gold Nugget Ring.JPG

Straight Arrow Gold Nugget Ring artwork.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Norvic said:

Righto,

Vic, I  have a brand new one of Dales Elberstock packs--- ive never loaded it yet--- didnt really need it in WA....

I may go back to FNQ end of this year or next summer depending on the wet...

I have a HOT spot located that i need to check out in FNQ...~~~~

I was going to say that the wider belts are great for the Hipstick , but after reading all the way thru i see you found that out already.

Much nicer than digging into your hip-- at least on a fat boy...lol

Good luck this year mate

Break all the rules they throw at you this year and get some gold!!!!!

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Click the link I provided in my post....

Sorry Steve I don't know how I missed it.

Thanks for the information as you are the second person I know that has used this product.

I have been told in the past by someone else that it is really good stuff, and now that you say it is so I will order some.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dogodog said:

Here is my list,

Collect chicken eggs

look at your dog that just did something wrong

Build an island for your kitchen

Dream of making pizza in the pizza oven

All you need with the eggs is some scrapple..   Pizza oven looks nice.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Gee, I recognize that guy... I’m flattered Gerry! :smile:

Well at least you have slimmed up some since that year.  Do you still smoke those fat stogies?  Boy were those the days at Moore and Ganes.  Wonder how well the Equinox and 15" coil would do?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

I have a HOT spot located that i need to check out in FNQ...~~~~

Now if that`s the HOT spot I think it is, tis going to be a wee problem, heh heh has been "sanitised" with a ZX combo, now I`m certainly not saying tis all got, lots of depth there. Maybe that new ML weapon that JPs testing at the moment might just be the go, what you reckon we put some combined pressure on JP and he sends me one, I`ll give a complete field report and keep you 1/2 Scouts Honour………………..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Well at least you have slimmed up some since that year.  Do you still smoke those fat stogies?  Boy were those the days at Moore and Ganes.  Wonder how well the Equinox and 15" coil would do?

Quit drinking, quit smoking cigars, lost 40 lbs.... but those sure were the days!! Moore Creek will go down as my all time best adventure, incredible obstacles faced and overcome, and lots of gold found. :smile:

Equinox would be fabulous at Ganes... not so much at Moore.

• Like 6

First antlers of the season! If you’re not a finder then you are a weeper! In my back yard in Colorado. No one for miles. Do you see both sides? 

A9C4BF18-E00D-4452-8E7A-0F5CA2C3D222.jpeg

• Like 9