Things To Do If You Can’t Go Metal Detecting

Funny you mentioned dogs Swegin we now have around 8 miles of trails on the ranch that let folks come out and walk , ride bikes or horses and i can't tell you how many i  see come back to the parking lot and their dogs have a shed in their mouths .

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, beatup said:

Funny you mentioned dogs Swegin we now have around 8 miles of trails on the ranch that let folks come out and walk , ride bikes or horses and i can't tell you how many i  see come back to the parking lot and their dogs have a shed in their mouths .

Nice sheds beatup!!!  Brought back memories of my avid shed hunting days. Cancer slowed me down so hiking the steep stuff for sheds has stopped except for some detecting.  Horn buyer was just setting up chair and Buying Antlers sign in town a few yrs back so I asked him to follow me home cause I wanted to sell my sheds. I kept a few of the best ones and here's what he drove off with. Averaged $9.30lb for these which was 7-8 yrs worth of shed hunting....

P8110009.JPG

P8110010.JPG

P8110007.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Sweet mess of antlers oneguy , the buyers have their adds in the paper now don,t know how they will work around the social distance thing right now .

• Thanks 1

I didn't know you have those skills too, Beatup nice blades!

Norm

• Like 1

Old guy waiting for delivery of nox 600.  First timer live in 1715 treasure coast area.    Thank you for all your incredibly informative contribution as well as all others, I would be lost if not for all the advice herein.  Will soon be posting a pic of a huge treasure find, probably a 50 lb emerald encrusted gold cross or that chalice thing they are always looking for.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On ya DreamKing, good positive stuff, keep the dream alive.

• Like 1

Besides working, I'm continuing my development of a 3x AAA to 9V adapter for my pinpointers. They work just fine, so I'm just tweaking my prototypes for better ergonomics.

• Like 1