No Accessory Coils For Simplex+ ?

Dilek is a very impressive human being.  Nokta Makro is fortunate to have her as an employee.

Jeff

• Like 4

Well, if they don't bring out a coil option for the Simplex, I'll be disappointed. (And I do mean 'if'. It is an excellent machine at the price and I would jump at coil choice.  Maybe Nokta would like to jump in with advice?  I know the world is in a state of flux right now and most of us are responsibly keeping to ourselves.  Forums like this are a greater godsend but it gives us time to ponder our navels and I am biting at the bit to get out again.  Probably why my patience is what it is.  

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 4:31 AM, Phoenix50 said:

Well, if they don't bring out a coil option for the Simplex, I'll be disappointed. (And I do mean 'if'. It is an excellent machine at the price and I would jump at coil choice.  Maybe Nokta would like to jump in with advice?  I know the world is in a state of flux right now and most of us are responsibly keeping to ourselves.  Forums like this are a greater godsend but it gives us time to ponder our navels and I am biting at the bit to get out again.  Probably why my patience is what it is.  

Due to Covid Emergency Declaration here in Ontario Canada. I work, and we are now at least a month behind shipping schedule. I am usually a week ahead and rarely fall behind in my section. This virus is causing many headaches for many people and companies and suppliers  from many countries. At least Nokta was not forced to close shop during this crisis. Turkey is a foreign country with laws and customs different than what the US has.....................................just a waiting game now.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sandiwilliams717 said:

I believe they're behind on that to. what I love to see more coils and to get my hands on another simplex.

Plenty of great vendors here who regularly participate in the forum that would love to sell you a Simplex at a great price, I'm sure.  You just need to visit their websites or call.  It is a great way to show your support for the forum too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When my headphones adaptor broke, and I got another one from kellyco, the package says it's for kruzer/simplex. 

I've also heard that there is a chip in the coils that determines if it works with a machine.

I've noticed my machine acts like a whole new detector since the latest update.

Has anyone tried a kruzer coil since the update? Maybe they snuck in compatibility in the latest update?