New Minelab Competition

How many have received their invitation "via email" to the newMinelab Competition?
According to the email it will be based through Facebook and other social media sites.
  • Like 9

I wasn't going to participate.  It's more less a way for them to get free advertising on social media.   As usual, great marketing strategy to say the least.

• Like 2

I managed to weigh through the first couple of pages and then realized it was all about Minelab taking control of all matters and even to locate my private info onto any other media they wish to use the collected information on and only for a neck wrap, I did a quick about turn and deleted my information.

• Like 2

If I enter and win will I end up looking like the guy in the ad photo when I put on the neck guard????

• Haha 2

I too received the same email but didn’t open to read what is required. 

Over the years I’ve owned a number of Minelab detectors but at this time that is not so . My last was the Equinox 800 that I found is a great detector and like others is gone.

I really don’t know what I’m waiting on but as we read it’s so many exciting detectors may be coming someday.

Right now is someday is where I’m at.

Chuck 

Since I don’t use the 3 they mention I guess I won’t be participating. Besides Minelab already has all my info when I registered my warranty with them. All that for a what? Lol!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

Yes, it has about a zillion words of terms and conditions and if you read them you're selling your sole to Minelab. 

If all they want is a fish or the bottom of my shoe, I'm in.  :smile:

This campaign is actually an April Fools joke, isn't it?  I mean, it is so laughably ridiculous.

• Like 1

I could make my own in the time it takes to wade through all the contest rules & regs.

• Like 1