New Minelab Competition

I don’t know why but Minelab sent me another email to join up again . I would if they be willing to send me a Minelab detector to detect with. Right now I do not own a Minelab detector and don’t plan on owning any anytime soon. I was going to buy a 540 Vanquish but put that on the back burner for now.

Just staying home and covered up . Sent my kids a picture of me saying I didn’t want them to forget what I looked like.

630B7F98-C164-440C-82D9-CB745F8EB727.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 4/3/2020 at 1:31 PM, phrunt said:

I think they just had a whole bunch of those neck warming things that they were going to hand out free at some detecting event that is cancelled due to the virus.

That makes the most sense and explains the...somewhat unimpressive prize and competition.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mark Gillespie said:
How many have received their invitation "via email" to the newMinelab Competition?
According to the email it will be based through Facebook and other social media sites.

I got that but i thought it was a hoax. 

• 1 month later...

That's awesome, I won in the first week of the MineLab olympics, and might have got a bit excited as I had no idea what I had actually won, when I looked into the terms and conditions I found out I'm getting a hat and a neck protector.  So at least I can pretend I have a minelab detector 😁😁😁

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, Jeff McClendon said:

If I enter and win will I end up looking like the guy in the ad photo when I put on the neck guard????

I don't have the genes to be competitive probably why I wasn't invited. D*mn genetics!

On 5/19/2020 at 3:54 PM, phrunt said:

They have the Minelab Olympics competition running at the moment, It's not as difficult to enter as that previous competition and it's a bit of fun so I've been doing it.  I got word this morning I've won it. Woohoo!   This trivia one is still open to entries at the moment so It's worth entering for those who haven't already https://www.minelab.com/minelab-olympics

Thank you for taking time to enter the Minelab Olympics Week 2 competition where we asked the community for their best detecting tips.

With a large number of entries from across the world, the judges took time to review each tip from the community. After their review, they have decided that your entry was among the winning submissions!

CONGRATULATIONS!

If you could please respond to this email and provide your physical mailing address, our team will work to fulfill a prize package for you in the coming weeks!

Again, thank you for participating in the Minelab Olympics and thank you for being an incredible Minelab fan.

I heard half of the entries won a prize.

JK of course Congrats!