Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro Color Flyer

On 4/2/2020 at 11:39 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Another odd thing to me is the ad posted above by Steve H. -- the website listed there is the Fisher site.  Going there doesn't show a listing for the new BH Time Ranger Pro, although at the bottom of the page you can click on the Bounty Hunter Logo and get there.  We've heard that First Texas is revamping their website so maybe this is just some kind of temporary transition.

OK, this is sort of funny. I notified First Texas of the error. They sent me the correct pdf and wanted to know where I got the one with the error. "Your website" I told them! :laugh:

Here is the correct pdf for those who would like it, and I updated the jpg in the original post so it is correct now. Thanks GB. :smile:

Now let's see how long it takes for the link above to get corrected - I will delete the attached pdf when that happens.

bounty-hunter-time-ranger-pro-new-2020.pdf

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2020 at 10:32 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

G2+ is currently $699

https://www.tekneticsdirect.com/products/g2-plus

teknetics-g2-metal-detector.jpg

I prefer the grip on the G2+ by a small margin but find the S rod to be slightly more compact/a little easier to stuff in a rucksack. Having gone from the S rod on Gold Bug Pro to the pistol grip G2 on my last go I’m inclined back to the S rod at this point, but it’s a tough call now for me. But some have a stronger preference for sure.

Steve

The listing you posted is the same one I saw and with the code it's 449.00 with free shipping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jackpine said:

Steve

The listing you posted is the same one I saw and with the code it's 449.00 with free shipping.

Oops, right you are! And well it should be and makes more sense. Guess I was color blind to red for some reason when I looked!

• Haha 1