Creative New Ways To Get New Permissions ??

Lately I've been trying to figure out how to gain new permissions during these trying times were in. I don't want to knock on doors, but I would like to be ahead of the game once  this problem passes. The other day I got lucky and noticed a truck pulled over to the side of the road and stopped to see if he needed assistance , turns out it was a local property owner  who was out running his dog, due to being cooped up in the house. We started to talk and I realized  he was from a particular 10 acre property I wanted to hunt. So I  asked him if I could hunt his property and he said yes. I usually do not get this lucky.  Other than stalking property owners Ha Ha Ha , Does anybody has any creative ways to get new permissions during this mess that were in, I would be HAPPY to listen and the funnier the better. I could use a good laugh at this point in time. And by the way, I do not want to use night vision goggles to hunt.  Hope all are doing well and staying safe.

images.jpeg

• Like 4

There are places that I need help in getting permission to hunt also, but what you done was good.

I am going to keep my eye on this thread to see if there might be something that I can use also.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had good luck getting access to ranches to detect by offering to help with work around the ranch. Fixing fences, gates, and helping with other work has gotten me into some very productive areas that haven’t seen a detector. Ive found if you show your willing to take care of the land and leave not leave holes all over property owners rarely say no.

• Like 3