Fireball Steve

That was a really great show, enjoyed it a lot. I was wondering whatever happened to those guy's. I'll make sure to check out his youtube. Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Sounds great, tens of thousands of bright yellow shirts running around the desert looking for meteorites, i can't say i ever watched or cared for those guys, just hollywood kooks if you asked me. 

• Like 1

I could not get the provided links to play a video but it did play within the post. I couldn’t get through the beginning narrative. Enjoyed by millions? And it’s his first video on the subject. IDK

Thanks Lunk, I visited Geoffrey Notkin's booth last fall at the Denver gem and mineral show. He has a nice collection of meteorites, and I got two small ones for my grandkids. I also got them Geffrey's book, How to Find Treasure from Space, The Expert Guide to Meteorite Hunting and Identification. They both now want to go meteorite detecting.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Randy Lunn said:

Thanks Lunk, I visited Geoffrey Notkin's booth last fall at the Denver gem and mineral show. He has a nice collection of meteorites, and I got two small ones for my grandkids. I also got them Geffrey's book, How to Find Treasure from Space, The Expert Guide to Meteorite Hunting and Identification. They both now want to go meteorite detecting.

That's awesome, Randy! I talked with Geoff a year ago at the Aerolite Meteorites booth at the Tucson show and bought a signed copy of the book. Great read.

• Like 1