Hello From Italy

arcanomistero

Welcome Riccardo. Stay safe while detecting in Italy. What type of detector do you use?

• Like 2

Welcome, Riccardo!  I've visited your country many times -- mostly Abruzzo region.  Very friendly people and beautiful scenery.   (Food and wine aren't too bad, either.  :laugh:)  Sad to see the virus devastation that many there have suffered.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your (future) finds when all this has passed.  Until then, stay safe and enjoy this site.

• Like 2

Welcome Riccardo,

You found a great second home with this forum. Italy is a wonderful country full of history and great people. I look forward to some of your roman finds. In the mean time please stay safe and may the detector gods point you in the right direction.

• Like 2

Hey Riccardo!

Welcome to the forum! 

You will find a wealth of information and some very knowledgeable, and friendly folks here.  Hope you are staying safe and healthy in Milan.  My grandmother immigrated to America in 1902 from Cozenza in Calabria, so I have very strong Italian roots on my mother's side.

Welcome aboard!

• Like 2

Riccardo Glad you found the best site on the internet with people who will help you and share their knowledge with you.

Please stay safe and happy hunting.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Riccardo! Italy has awesome history and art. Stay safe and Best of luck! 

• Like 1