Lockdown Experimentation

Hello to all ,while i am confined i thought it will be good to put the extra spare time to learn a new skill.So i started to work on a Youtube channel so far i must have spend around 60/70hours as i know sh%^ about the whole thinghy.

I started with a tiny budget for the gear to add to the challenge ,but with eBay it is always possible to get bargains .After watching lots of tutorial ,i uploaded my first clip .

Whats the plan to record some of my beach prospecting and Thames mudlarking session.Testing gear only the one i own , i wont buy to open boxes and film,i am planning to use some vintages machines as well.You can notice that the nickname is MUDRIPPER ........or shorter Ripper thats what i am called here after founding human remaisn and spending 4 hours at the Police Station on a Easter Sundayย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I ll try to focus on quantity rather than quantity and NO PLANTING OF FINDS like those glory hunters.If you know me well,you will know that i am more interested by the gear and the search ,the chase the the nice finds, are only the rewards.

Here is the link of the channel with of course limited content at the moment:)ย 

Enjoy

RR aka Mudripper

ย 

• Like 5