12 minutes ago, strick said:

The Henry Clay pendant is kinda cool learn something new every day with this hobby.

Presidential campaign button from 1844 -- took me a while to figure that out -- pretty cool and I wonder how valuable it is (bet you do, too :laugh:).

Interesting relics but apparently no coins this trip.  :sad:

Not worth much already looked it up... coins are few and far between as usual..keep swinging..

Strick

Still has some historic meaning, though.  California wasn't even a state in 1844 so I assume you couldn't vote there.  (Might be wrong on that.)  Was it lost by a soldier during the Mexican-American War?  It could have been dropped years later, I suppose, but who carries around out-of-date campaign buttons, particularly from the losers?

• Like 1

Looks like a pretty good outing to me!!! Any day you get out, even if you find 0 its a great day. Wish you the best strick and hope you find that gold coin!!! 

• Like 1

Try hitting some of those mixed signals if there has been a lot of other detecting. Been finding a coin here and there in the signals mixed in with iron as the majority of people just think it's iron only or they try to cherry pick the easy stuff.

That medallion is pretty cool, congrats.

I usually like the odd historic stuff more than just an old coins.

• Like 1

Congrats on the finds, keep swinging and stay safe.

• Like 1

I really like that Baggage Check token, really COOL! Never seen one of those, CONGRATS!

Aaron

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice relics.  I love that kind of hunting.:smile:

• Like 1