Saga Designed To Fit Almost Any Detector. A Closer Look.

Doc

Doc, 

Congratulations on achieving what you wanted to achieve with the SAGA Swing Arm Guide Assist, as well as the coming scoop.  Now, how do we get one of each?

There’s no mention of these new items on your site.  Knowing what you’ve gone thru in developing your new tools, I’d imagine you may not have the products in stock yet,  so let us know when and how much.  Put me on your list, and thanks for your stories about these new tools.

Love it, looks like it`ll take the knocks.

On 4/7/2020 at 12:56 AM, dgatleyDP said:

Doc, 

Congratulations on achieving what you wanted to achieve with the SAGA Swing Arm Guide Assist, as well as the coming scoop.  Now, how do we get one of each?

There’s no mention of these new items on your site.  Knowing what you’ve gone thru in developing your new tools, I’d imagine you may not have the products in stock yet,  so let us know when and how much.  Put me on your list, and thanks for your stories about these new tools.

Waiting for the final production run.  When they get to me I will announce it to be sure.

Been a long wait to get this right but everything happens for a reason.  I am super elated with the final product.

Thank you for hanging in there with me.

Doc

• Like 2