All Good Officer, Just Taking The Dog For A Walk..

Found this on social media.. had a bit of a chuckle, humour will see us through this thing..

91737484_3080359982022588_1023630241534312448_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the photos, they made my day.

Ah Kiwi JW, that ground looks so familiar to me LOL. That schist rock brings back so many memories. Maybe one day in the future (if there is a future) we can at last have a trip together. 

Jim

I’d have to agree on what you said about Alaskan mosquito . Heck one time I was in Alaska I had two of them pick me up under each arm and heard one say we’ll take him home for the kids dinner.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kiwijw

I just want you to know that cut me deep to know you didn’t believe me. 

That being the case I guess you won’t believe my next post. This time I have a picture to backup what I say.

You would be surprised how high you can stack up bull .

Chuck 

• Like 1

Over the years I’m sure all here on this forum heard of the Lone Ranger. Way back when you could hear him on radio and then later on TV . When the Lone Ranger started out he didn’t have silver bullets for his guns not until that day he found a silver mine. Before all this silver came into his life he couldn’t afford a horse.

What I’m about to show you please don’t laugh. This picture is of his younger years just be he became the Lone Ranger.

This is truly taking you back in time when you view what only a few have had the pleasure to lay their eyes on.

With what I said above I give you the Lone Ranger.

18275B7D-11BE-4722-BCDC-4EF48C7AA751.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

JW

That is a bull and I was about 3or4 years old . It was my grandparents farm in Mississippi before the whole family moved to Texas.

I could ride that bull calf around like you would a horse. That yoke was to keep him from going through a fence that he loved to do .

For what it’s worth that picture is over 75 years old .

Somewhere JW I got a picture of me riding a 10 foot Jackrabbit.

Chuck 

• Like 2