Nox Speed And Separation

sube

12 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Sube - try your tests in beach1, that is the lowest weighted frequency profile.

Chase I tried that first because of it's lower frequency same results tab at 5 inches only now the ctx runs at even lower frequency and the tab is the only thing that shows after 5 inches must be a muti thing don't know .

As el nino 77 pointed out 5 khz does separate to depth not like muti or fbs apparently by being in 5khz giving full power to that frequency it is not as sensitive to the tab so dime well win .Where as muti even though it's weighted to high conductors it still weighted some what to the lower conductors there by making it still sensitive to the tab same can be said of the ctx and fbs .

I almost know enough to be dangerous so don't take anything as fact .I can do test to see how the detector acts to give me a ideal of what it's doing in the ground .Now rx +xyzx =dfrt would be the same as dfrt=xyzx+rx  tech stuff . Above me don't have time to understand what I care about is what I see when I do a test Results from testing will let you choose the best settings for site type .

Thanks for the post Chase were all here to learn by sharing what we see. sube

6 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Chase ... I've tried all Equinox multi programs as well as Beach 1 and Beach2 .., ,,but it doesn't help ...

The only reliable option is a separate 1F frequency 5khz .. ,, but indeed 1F frequency 10-15-20-40 khz here also will not work ...

Among other things, I use 2 pieces x 23mm-5gram silver coins in this test to give a much more reliable high-conductivity signal than the US silver 10 cent / dime / coin.

This test is almost about the logic of calculating the ID of a mixed signal ..., Equinox hacks the low ID of the signal ...,

Spectra V3 and Teknetic G2, even though they have a smaller coil, have a major disadvantage in sensitivity to high conductors ... it gets stuck in a mixed signal on a high ID ....

I guess I was typing at the same time as you to what Chase was saying .Have you run 5khz where you detect and what were your thoughts'

I ran 5khz and it seems to be more prone to falsing . sube

• Like 1

From what I understand targets can't occupy the same detection area or they are read as one target. Recovery speed won't make a difference if they are too close. Where recover speed shows is when the targets are far enough apart and the machine is able to recover the from processing one target and able to process the next. Faster the recovery speed the closer the targets can be.

VDI machines have tones and numbers mapped from the analog coil with a converter in order for it to be displayed and corresponding audio played to the user. The bias can be controlled to boost the sound and enhance the signal that one may normally overlook on an analog only machine. In other words a dime can be made louder to the user when it normally might be just a soft or vague signal.

Lower conductors like iron can overpower higher conductors and drag down or smother the desired targets. Lower frequencies will pick up on higher conductors better while higher frequencies will pick up better on lower conductors.

Think of it like sound.

After the test of Teknetics G2 where this detector also proved well locked signal on high conductive ID .... I would not cover this capability, only for the benefit of only low frequency detector ...

from my point of view it is a constructional solution of signal detection ...

For example, the thing that I noticed a year ago at Spectrum V3 that if you put the ground for 5-7 cm with a few coins and the last coin will be low .. so you Spectra V3 will give  signal only on the penultimate coin that has a much higher ID ... so it will look like she doesn't see the last low conductive coin here ..

the detector will do this on the smallest 4x6 "shooter coil ...

But if in this test you start detecting from the opposite side of the coin series -and the first coin detected is a low conductive coin .... so Spectra will correctly detect all coins ....

For perfectly accurate detection, you should sweep a 2X coil everywhere ... from right to left, and from left to right.

At first I thought it was a lack of a detector, but in the end I understood, that it is a constructional solution designed to lock a higher ID in mixed signals ...

For Equinox, for example, just make adjustments to sowtware, to lock a mixed signal on a high ID .., 

and call this function and "High ID "..

• Like 2