My TDI Pro Has Arrived

Ha, never seen the two laying together like that, the pro is a lot bigger than the sl.  big big difference.

I was just at whites website, I see for 1555.00 TDI Pro click on the TDI pro tab..

http://whiteselectronics.net/pulsemodelsmoreinfo.html

Ivan

• Like 1

Ha, never seen the two laying together like that, the pro is a lot bigger than the sl.  big big difference.

Ivan, As big as it looks the weight to me dose not seem noticeable, It feels better balanced than my MXT All Pro,

I was just at whites website, I see for 1555.00 TDI Pro click on the TDI pro tab..

http://whiteselectronics.net/pulsemodelsmoreinfo.html

Ivan

I paid £1170.00 / $1797.00 USD / $2566.86 AUD at the current exchange rate, which is a heck of a good price for UK pricings, But Whites over here have always been on par with US price's and This new one is worth every cent,

Mr. Auminsweeper;

A full report is due Monday. Please study all of .Mr. Herschbachs reviews so that yours is in the proper format and well written. Photos will receive extra credit.

I will get to it as soon as the covers turn up, I have always seen my MXT as my go to machine but because how this one behaves I can see me using this one more, but time will tell. I have Steve's Thirty years of Whites added to my Address bar along with the TDI at Moore Creek.

Looks like one big happy family of White's prospecting detectors and just missing one, the GMZ which works quite well but never really took off. Looks like a ton of fun lined up there brother...Enjoy!

Thanks for that I was wondering which one to add next,

john

John,what are your plans for the TDI ??? is it solely for beach work or deep work say like hoard hunting,i currently run 2 PI machies a Crossbow and a Mirage,the CB is for deep work for say hoard hunting and one roman site that is like a beach but 90 miles inland and a Pulse is the only machine that will cope with those conditions.

The Mirage has fine gold timing and is ideally suited for small gold jewellery but also can be changed into a normal Pulse with a flip of a switch,i guess one can compaire them to like having a cooker and a microwave oven.Put a TDI Pro may do all these things from one machine.

John,what are your plans for the TDI ??? is it solely for beach work or deep work say like hoard hunting,i currently run 2 PI machies a Crossbow and a Mirage,the CB is for deep work for say hoard hunting and one roman site that is like a beach but 90 miles inland and a Pulse is the only machine that will cope with those conditions.

The Mirage has fine gold timing and is ideally suited for small gold jewellery but also can be changed into a normal Pulse with a flip of a switch,i guess one can compaire them to like having a cooker and a microwave oven.Put a TDI Pro may do all these things from one machine.

Well I bought it because I have a place to go prospecting and also a roman/medieval site that I am sure something is going on there and then I thought of adding beach detecting to the list, I was going to go with the GPX 4500, but it can't do what the Pro does at full depth so really it turned in to a must have item, which is another reason for the machines I own because they all have made there mark in prospecting and C/J,

The TDI Pro covers a lot of bases and I am sure it will find it if it is there,

john

Are you gonna get rid of the SL???

I believe if i put a few tweaks on it may do better than the Invincible 7005 ~~~~~ :lol:

Yes Paul, They are the nicest out of all the PI's to use and they are so light and they will even work in the city if parks are your thing, it is incredible how smooth it runs even flat out, Both of these machines will run totally smooth with no warbling and that's what sets these machines apart but most of all how you can disc out junk and set it to IE low conductive items and it will pick them out at full depth and it knows what they are where as VLFs don't.

john

I'm looking at No CA with what has to be the trashy places in the world for detectorists !!! lol

If I can get in and clean up surface trash by raking with magnets and then work a "SL-007"-- i think that would be a good thing...

There are still 10 million buts here too but getting rid of some of the trash might get me digging where i normally won't..

I haven't tried that with the Super 7005 yet.... i am just now starting to learn how to set it----

paul

• Like 1