So May 15th Is The Date --- Garrett Apex

Sven1

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Well it's the 15th today in NZ so I'm sitting here waiting for their release 🙂 If they do it anything like Apple or Microsoft the products get released here before anywhere else, somehow.... I don't think this is the case with the Garrett.

Texas is TEXAS, phrunt. You might as well be on some other planet. A lot of Texans (some probably work for Garrett) and other Americans unfortunately have no idea where NZ is and what time and day it is there and don't really care either...........Their only unknown and accidental exposure to New Zealand is from the Lord of the Rings movies!!!!

Jeff

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Your just ahead of the rest of us phrunt.....:biggrin:

BTW It's an 11am EDT live stream viewing event you need to pre-register for as a ploy to get your email into their market database.  Good stuff.  Hope it is as riveting as the hyped-up live stream of the CEO's announcement a few weeks back of a coming announcement (I kid you not).  That was awesome.

I'm going to be riveted to my Equinox 600's big screen and nice 5 or 50 tone audio during an informal club hunt at 11 am EDT USA. Hopefully, all of our Garrett owners will stay home and watch the live stream announcement while the rest of us hunt. 

I will be sure to come to this forum for the whole story.............

Jeff

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

Well it's the 15th today in NZ so I'm sitting here waiting for their release 🙂 If they do it anything like Apple or Microsoft the products get released here before anywhere else, somehow.... I don't think this is the case with the Garrett.

Simon......sorry to disappoint you but you’ll have to wait until the 16th to see the release......about 3 am your time 😂

Im slightly better at 11pm on the 15th......👍

Hmm pull start 2 cycle sounds good. I could look like I'm doing some landscaping and hit some the golf courses and other areas where detectors are banned!!!

Fantastic idea!

• Haha 2

Please don’t be yellow, please don’t be yellow, please don’t be yellow...6 hours to go here.

• Haha 2

Sven1

I really hope it is something to miss. I may never buy one but I want all detector companies to make advances in the hobby we all enjoy.

Chuck 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked