Sven1

So May 15th Is The Date --- Garrett Apex

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Simon......sorry to disappoint you but you’ll have to wait until the 16th to see the release......about 3 am your time 😂

Im slightly better at 11pm on the 15th......👍

Yea, it's a pain, sometimes being the first in the world to see the sunrise on a given date has it's disadvantages, although as a kid it means Santa comes here first before any other place in the world 🙂 That's bragging rights for any kid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm pull start 2 cycle sounds good. I could look like I'm doing some landscaping and hit some the golf courses and other areas where detectors are banned!!!

Fantastic idea!

• Haha 3

Please don’t be yellow, please don’t be yellow, please don’t be yellow...6 hours to go here.

• Haha 2

Face book watch party count down. I will be at work and miss it.

facebook.png

Sven1

I really hope it is something to miss. I may never buy one but I want all detector companies to make advances in the hobby we all enjoy.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      APEX TESTING July 6, 2020: KG and Ringy's first video in a series of tests and tips on the new Garrett APEX metal detector. Dual volume controls are featured.

• By JohnnyRox
      Looks like the Apex is as good as my Nox at finding lots and lots of junk.  lol

• By Nuke em
      With the word ACE in the title its going to replace those I think or at least be a big boost to them. The Apex is I think going to kill Vanquish sales , its likely to be far better and has many more settings than the Vanquish. 
      I don't care about waterproof on this machine. They are going for a lower end model not middle or top end. And I know some will say Simple X "As I call it"!  That is simple and has 1 frequency and is I have heard a lover of Iron . I actually think it is a middle end machine and will take orders from their own top enders like the AT series.
      I will be buying the Apex . With numbers from 1 to 99 and 5 tones it will outgun the Nox on target info "multi tone on the Nox is poo" . It can be used in single freqs though there are not the places to save your own programs in each mode like the Nox.
      As for battery replacement , if the machine isn't waterproof then it most likely can be stripped down , maybe the battery can be done by any old Joe Bloggs ? 
      Anyway I am on the list and I haven't anything that puts me off. Yet.

• By Steve Herschbach
      http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/cgi-bin/bbs62x/detecting_config.pl?page=1;md=read;id=111585
      ”Release date is in August some time.”
      These things always seem to take longer than planned. Don’t be holding your breath folks. It will be ready when it’s ready, and not before.