Another Seated 1/2, Recent Find

2 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Great finds -- I'd be happy with any one of them!  Sounds like you're giving the Tarsacci a good workout in situations it might excel.  Most of the time a mintmarked coin (particularly -S) is going to be scarcer than the same year's plain (no mintmark = Philadelphia).  The 1862 half dollar is an exception.  You didn't mention a mintmark on that one.  Hope it doesn't have one....

Mintmark on both halves are S.

• Like 2

Paul, I always look forward to your guys's mouthwatering reports.   Great pix, great play-by-plays, great coins, etc....  Thanx for taking us along !   You certainly deserve those gems, because I know you work hard for them.  Congratz !

6 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

Paul, I always look forward to your guys's mouthwatering reports.   Great pix, great play-by-plays, great coins, etc....  Thanx for taking us along !   You certainly deserve those gems, because I know you work hard for them.  Congratz !

Thanks Tom,

We definitely work hard for each target, lately it’s been tough scratching a few pieces to fill 1/2 the the palm of our hand, And that’s with several outings.

So when a old coin surfaces, it encourages us to continue pressing forward. 

Thanks again,

Paul