Simplex Software Update - Update

Unfortunately the video won’t run for me and I’m not on Facebook.  So, what is the news?  I’d appreciate a dot point précis of what Dilek had to say. 😊

16 minutes ago, Phoenix50 said:

Unfortunately the video won’t run for me and I’m not on Facebook.  So, what is the news?  I’d appreciate a dot point précis of what Dilek had to say. 😊

Update will be released soon due to the virus. It is finalized and is shipping in the new units. Nothing is open in Turkey, the engineer is tweaking the web version and then the field tester has to test. She said she wants it to be perfect for us. 

• Thanks 1

I don’t do Facebook and it ran for me.

Isn’t it wonderful that what I call a new detector company is so open with us . You would be hard press to find a better rep.than Dilek. I just hope that Nokta/Makro realize what a great person they have on the front line dealing with customers.

Chuck 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I don’t do Facebook and it ran for me.

Chuck 

Hi Chuck

Yes, Nokta do a great job of interacting with its customers and the detector world.  Other manufacturers should take note.

If it wasn’t for the current movement restrictions, I’d nip over to your place and watch the video. 😁🤛🏻😎

David (In Oz.)