New Metal Detector For Gold And Coins

i found a marko gold kruizer used only two times with 2 coil for 450€ near where i live,😱

i think is a better choice than deeptech vista gold right? also it seem versatile for gold and coins.

thanks very much for explain the difference between the coil of t2 and also for the review on the vista gold, if i can't buy the makro for some reason i will go on deeptech vista 😊

• Like 1

I had a Gold Kruzer for awhile and really liked it when I was trying to decide on a dedicated gold prospecting detector. The ORX beat it only because it was so much lighter and I needed a detector I could put in a backpack easily. The ORX could also change frequencies. Otherwise, the Gold Kruzer was a close second. 

The Gold Kruzer is waterproof and it can micro jewelry hunt too. It is a great detector for gold prospecting and will hit just about any size gold that you can see and actually pick up with your fingers!!!!!!.

It can also be used for tracking black iron sand in streams. Since it has numerical target ID displayed in all of its modes you can also use it for relic, coin and jewelry hunting.

Your T2 and the Gold Kruzer will make a wonderful pair of detectors that should do it all for you very well.

good luck,

Jeff

• Like 1

makro arrived today. first impression very good but i have some questions:

1) the small coil gk19 without his cover  have the bottom   grey with a darker grey all around the bottom i think is graphite. is normal that colour? i will use with cover however

2) on the display there are some scratches there are a way to eliminate them?

3) how i can ceck the version of the software, so i know if need an update or not?

if i turn on the metal detector with no coil  attach is a problem?

thanks very much