Best Coin Shooter For Middle Tennessee?

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I ran over one of my Equinox, crushed the rod and distorted the faceplate away from the body. Replaced the rod and used a clamp and super glue to bend the faceplate back to the housing. Had to glue the headphones back together also. Amazing stuff super glue! :smile: Still going strong a year later.

The only alternative I would consider would be a Minelab GPX since in my opinion an Equinox is going to handle bad ground about as well as any VLF. If you are gutsy there is the new Tarsacci... good reports on it, but it is not an easy machine to learn.

I had to turn in the nox to insurance company. They gave me 1023.00 so I am good. They wouldn't let me buy it back unfortunately. I am going to check out the Tarsacci.

I've been really happy with my Multi Kruzer, different modes are like different machines. Handles the tons of iron we have in the NE very well. For coin shooting it has a blazingly fast recovery speed in 3 tone mode which works around the can slag.

There are also new machines coming out so if your not in a rush you might want to see.

1 hour ago, bethanyb1201 said:

Farmers....Its the ladies insurance company that hit me. They bought me a new cell phone and metal detector. I should say gave me money to get new ones.

Sounds like you did ok, at least with respect to the Equinox.