Forum Friend To All Has Passed

I’ve know Fred for several years!  Back when I first met him was down in the Deserts of the Dale District.  Back in them days, he’d head out in the morning and you wouldn’t see him till near dark.  We finally found a nice patch down there where he could camp on the patch, lol.  Hunted many times with him in the Rye Patch area and in the tall Pine Trees of Plumas County, CA.  Great Conversations, always good food and a cold beverage!  I’ll miss his smiling face and will be thought of during my Prospecting trips where we’ve stomped the same grounds at!  

RIP

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm deeply saddened by this news. Fred has been a main stay on the forums for years. I'm meeting up with Chris Gholson tomorrow morning at the Q and I will let him know of this sad news. We will remember Fred with a toast around the camp fire. 

Dean

• Like 2

Rest in Peace as you shall be missed by those of you and your knowledge has touched.

Heaven has now received another whose detector is now on virgin ground with lots of finds for you to enjoy.

We shall miss you, and we shall remember your words that you have given us.

May your family know that we are praying for them during their time of grief.

• Like 3

Wow....enjoyed his posts....bummer

• Like 2

Very sad news indeed! I never met Fred but did have some interaction on this forum with him. I liked how he came across & enjoyed his posts. Seemed like a straight shooter to me & I'll miss seeing his thoughts on things.

Condolences to his family & many friends. 

• Like 2

So sorry to hear this news,spoke with Fred a few times and always willing to help.

R.I.P Fred you will be missed.

• Like 2