Forum Friend To All Has Passed

I received this info this morning from Fred''s wife this morning and she asked me to share it with his friends.

There will be a memorial for Fred on Zoom, May 23rd @ 3:00 P.M. Pacific Standard time.

Topic  Memorial Zoom for Fred Mason

Meeting ID # 723 9037 3254

Password # 5xJyyV

If anyone would like to share this info on any other forum, please do.

Norm

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Fred. I thoroughly enjoyed him. His Chili Verde was famous. But I actually met Fred when I was 12 years old in Portola.  We got new neighbors next to us. Fred's sister moved next to us. And Fred was doing drywall in Portola, staying with Rosemary. It wasn't until I joined WSPA, that Fred and I were talking at a outing dinner, he heard I was from Portola, and asked if I knew his sister, I said yes, she lived next door to me. I then remembered him. It was 35 years later. My condolences to the Mason family. 🙏

• Like 4

8 hours ago, normmcq said:

There will be a memorial for Fred on Zoom, May 23rd @ 3:00 P.M. Pacific Standard time.

Thanks Norm. 

For those that may link in, is Los Angeles Pacific Standard time?  Or what would be a city that is in that time zone?  

If LA is right then for those in Oz it looks to be at 8 a.m. AEST on Sunday May 24. 

NZ would be 10 am.  

Sorry to hear of Fred's passing; I will miss him on the forum. My condolences to his family and friends.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, Northeast said:

Thanks Norm. 

For those that may link in, is Los Angeles Pacific Standard time?  Or what would be a city that is in that time zone?  

If LA is right then for those in Oz it looks to be at 8 a.m. AEST on Sunday May 24. 

NZ would be 10 am.  

Adam,

We are now on Daylight Savings Time.  I'll check with Norm to confirm.

• Thanks 1

Mitchell has brought it to my attention that we are on Pacific Daylight Savings time in California, the memorial will be at 3:00 P.M. California time. Sorry for the confusion.

Norm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6:00 PM, for us East Coasters!👍

• Like 1

I'll tickle the thread and hope I can get on Zoom tomorrow.  I've never used it.

• Like 1

I hope to see some faces that go with the names at Fred's memorial today on Zoom at 3 P.M. California time 

Norm

• Like 2