Minelab Survey

9. What additional topics would you be interested in Minelab producing?
Product Tips & Tricks
Detecting Tips & Tricks
Best Places to Detect
Best Detecting Strategies
Product Information
Minelab History
Product Development
PREVIOUSSUBMIT

Sorry about all of the posts but I was running into a copy and paste problem!

Maybe I could have just posted this:

https://form.jotform.com/minelabdetectors/minelab-consumer-survey

Received it, but haven't filled out yet....

• Thanks 1

Well, some people have said they never hear anything from Minelab.  I was sure I wasn't the only one getting this survey.

Perhaps those that don't get it are afraid of giving out information and don't sign up for newsletters.

It may very well result in determining some instructional video content but that's clearly a marketing survey, despite anything else they are telling us about why they are gathering that information.  Similar to the "required information" questionnaire that accompanies many warranty registration cards.

This survey didn't require any additional personal information about me.  I think the information they are asking me and others about is a good thing.  I've spent many thousands on their products and if they want my opinion about how I can use them better I'll give it to them.

9 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Well, some people have said they never hear anything from Minelab.  I was sure I wasn't the only one getting this survey.

Perhaps those that don't get it are afraid of giving out information and don't sign up for newsletters.

I have a current account on their website with current email address, have sent in numerous warranty cards, won find of the month, work with engineering, have dozens of articles published in their website. Never ever get a promotional email or real mail from them.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Crickets here also.....  Then again, I've only bought new an SDC, GPX5000, eTrac, and a Goldmonster so I guess I don't count.....

Still snowed out and going crazy......