Tarsacci Test W $5 Gold Coin Between Square Nails

Whoops!  This video is the same one you posted on the other thread, using a quarter, not a gold coin.

Try again!  Thanks for making the videos.

Aaron--

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

The video in this thread is about a quarter.  The thread's title says it's about a gold coin.  I think you put the wrong video in this thread.  It's the same  video you posted in your other thread, the one about a quarter.

I look forward to your video about a gold coin when you post it.

Hi Tom,

Ah.....ok. I’m still trying to get used to Steve’s forum. I’ll try to fix it. You can always go to my YouTube channel and check it. Thanks!

Ok Steve, thanks a lot for taking care of that!

You have a great website!

Aaron

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By basstrackerman
      Got my new coil. Looks great!  I can't use it til I get my lower rods back from Steve . But it feels solid.  Weighs 1lb 5.6oz 

• By Ridge Runner
      Most detectors that come out will start with a large coil and then work their way down in size .
       We all know that the Tarsacci started out with a fair size coil and then went bigger. 

What I’m wondering if Tarsacci will ever see the need to making a smaller coil say something around a 9.5 X 5 are maybe a 5” round one?
       Chuck 
    • By calabash digger
      I will have a Tarsacci to test on local beach and in my test garden....https://youtu.be/8prRYNWJ7xU
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      This just posted by NASA-Tom.  I will post link to reference thread. Ref: http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,152652,page=84
      NASA-Tom Wrote:
      -------------------------------------------------------
      > I just received this from Dimitar....... and was given the 'go-ahead' to post it:

> Here is the MSRP price list for all Tarsacci products:

MDT8000 with standard 11X9 coil $1495 
      MDT8000 with 12"coil $1585 
      MDT8000 with 11X9 and 12" coils $1760  
      MDT-11X9 coil $270 
      MDT-12 coil $360 
      Coil cover for MDT-11X9 coil $12 
      Tarsacci headphones $45
    • By Dancer
      Florida Gulf, fairly mild.    Machine running very quiet, not much noise even getting slapped around in the Surf. Dead areas bearly a peep.      Running in All M.  , my main disturbance comes from those rusty flakes.    The tone on them is usually low so it doesn't brother me much.    Especially cause I'm getting real nice depth, plus the machine is sensitive to small targets too. I'm having good luck on Silver and clad.  (When I find decent conditions)     No gold yet, but it's getting its share of nickels so I'm not worried about that.        My question is, if anyone can suggest how I can knock out some of this rusty scale without sacrificing gold.     I'll live with with this small problem before lessening my chances for gold.       Thanks for any help.

• By dewcon4414
      Im sure Aaron will get on here soon..... but he put it up on the Tarascci that the price and availability will be posted tonight for the new 12" coil.  Pre-orders are being taken as well.  I assume they will be dropped shipped rather than go to the dealer then out to us.