Rob Allison

Dealer Sale Used - Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector, 4 Coils, Doc's Battery System And More ....

Hey Guys,

I'm selling this used, good conditioned Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector.  Includes all stock accessories, 4 Searchcoils & Doc's Goldscreamer Power Pack system.  New, more than $5500 in value.  Asking $3000.00 shipped for all these items in the US.  Contact us if you have questions.  Great package for anyone looking to get into metal detecting for gold and getting a top of the line Pulse Induction metal detector.  

Rob
rob@robsdetectors.com - email
623.362.1459 - phone or 602.909.9008 text messages

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

• Like 1

Nice package, nice price!

• Like 1

Very nice indeed!

What a amazing package,great price if that was here in the UK i would have been very tempted.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Allison
      Hey All, As many of you might know in the mining/prospecting community, Icon Jim Straight passed away. Jim has been a mentor to hundreds, if not thousands of people over the years. Jim wrote many books, including the famous NuggetShooter's Bible, Advanced Prospecting and Detecting for Hardrock Gold, 3 Hours to Gold and many other smaller books. Jim also over the last 30-40 years was an active writer for many of the major prospecting magazines from Gold and Treasure, GPAA, ICMJ and many more. Without a doubt, Jim will always be looked at as a Icon in the prospecting and mining community. That being said, Jim and I were friends for over 30 years, so I always promised to support, promote and sell his products knowing what they would do for others. I had a recent opportunity to have a limited amount of "Advanced Prospecting & Detecting for Hardrock Gold" and "3 Hours to Gold" books reprinted to hopefully get some in new prospectors hands, as they are a huge help and will not be offered again. Pretty much all Jim's books are out of print and will not be reprinted again. Lets hopefully get the last of these two book into some peoples hands that don't don't have a copy, or would like to have a backup. I promise, you will get some great information out of this book. Below is a direct link to my online store to order this limited copy by Jim Straight. Limited Quantity available - $24.95 + $4.00 US First Class Shipping https://www.robsdetectors.com/advanced-prospecting-detecting-book/ Both books can be purchased from us online or give us a call.
    • By Jim McCulloch
      I still have a few of the 6" round concentric coils for the Goldmaster 24K left in stock. In my opinion, this is the best coil for the 24K. If you have a 24K, but don't yet have this coil, you really need to get one before the supplies run out. My package deal is this: the 6" 24K concentric oil, coil cover,  White's Digmaster digger with sheath, an autographed copy of my book "Advanced Nuggetshooting with the Goldmaster 24K," and my 24K optimal tuning "cheat sheet." All of these items, brand new, for $175.00 postpaid. Email me at ophirau@gmail.com, or call me at (760) 401-7514.
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      Most of you know me as Gerry in Idaho, a full multi line dealer who is very active with a variety of metal detectors and hunting styles.  Gold hunting with a detector has been one of my favorite aspects of MD'ing for 25 yrs and i have been very successful at it.  I enjoy the challenge of nugget hunting and also knowing a variety of gold detecting metal detectors.  Yes I use, test and know many.  Now that gold is $1700+ an ounce,  I've seen quite a few new names show up on the best metal detecting forum known (DP)and many interesting questions.  Here is where my knowledge will help anyone interested in a gold detector.  Since I use, sell and train customers on all the major manufactures and their more popular units I get to see who actually gets it and learns their detector.  I also know the Pros/Cons, Ins/Outs and +/- of comparable units.
      If you would like the most User Friendly, Turn on and Go VLF gold detector under $1000, please call me (Gerry's Metal Detectors) and lets get you the Minelab Gold Monster 1000.  Part of why it is so popular besides its performance is that literally anyone can use it.  So many of my customers who have higher end big high dollar PI's or GPZ, just wants to have a 2nd unit to hand over to anyone who wants to go with them.  Your wife, a visiting relative, the neighbor down the road or even a grand kid can all use this detector. 
      If you have already owned VLF type gold detectors in the past, then maybe some of you have never had success at finding gold and part of it is you may not be operating the detector properly or the ground balance is out of tune? Maybe the Sensitivity is to high and you get EMI?  With the easiest and most user friendly gold detector out there, the Gold Monster is fully automatic.  No grounf balance required, no adjusting of Sensitivity if you don't know (use Auto) and no having to hear the threshold giving you a headache later that afternoon because the GM-1000 is a silent search detector.
      Here is where things can really help you out.  As a well known MD'er dealer of 25 yrs, I have many customers and a few of them are always looking for older units they know and love.  I also have new customers who can't swing close to a $1000 for a gold detector, but might be able to step in at around $500 or so.  If you have an old gold machine sitting around collecting dust (not gold dust) and or you don't really know it?  Well lets talk and see if we can compromise and get you into a new technology Gold Monster 1000 and take your used gold unit in as partial trade?  Now know until you ask and that only takes a phone call and 10 minutes.
      Finally, and this goes to all Minelab detectors $500 or up, as a Veteran of the US Military myself, I am proud and feel privileged to work with another VET.  I'll offer you a full 15% discount on that detector and it can be a Coin machine, Water unit, or gold detector, you just let me know which one you want and we'll take 15% off.
      Right now the in stock Gold Monster 1000 is $850 (that is 1/2 ounce of gold), but with the VET discount for those who quality, your price is $723.
      The GM-1000 comes with both coils, coil covers, headphones and charger.  When you do a cost dollar comparison, you'll then realize another reason why it is such a great sell.
      The pics are some success my own customers have had using their on GM-1000 detectors and I take price in sharing their smiles of golden success.
      Let's talk and get you going now as summer is here.  Thanks for reading and supporting a dealer who helps promote the hobby in so many ways.

• By Aaron
      Excellent condition, only used a couple times, comes w cover and factory box
      https://forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/6/vista-x-57-dd-coil
    • By Aaron
      This detector is in excellent condition with around 30hrs on it.
      https://forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/6/deep-tech-vista-x
    • By Rob Allison
      Hey All, As many of you might know in the mining/prospecting community, Icon Jim Straight passed away. Jim has been a mentor to hundreds, if not thousands of people over the years. Jim wrote many books, including the famous NuggetShooter's Bible, Advanced Prospecting and Detecting for Hardrock Gold, 3 Hours to Gold and many other smaller books. Jim also over the last 30-40 years was an active writer for many of the major prospecting magazines from Gold and Treasure, GPAA, ICMJ and many more. Without a doubt, Jim will always be looked at as a Icon in the prospecting and mining community. That being said, Jim and I were friends for over 30 years, so I always promised to support, promote and sell his products knowing what they would do for others. I had a recent opportunity to have a limited amount of "3 Hours to Gold" books reprinted to hopefully get some in new prospectors hands, as they are a huge help and will not be offered again. Pretty much all Jim's books are out of print and will not be reprinted again. Lets hopefully get the last of the "3 Hours to Gold" book into some peoples hands that don't don't have a copy, or would like to have a backup. I promise, you will get some great information out of this book. Below is a direct link to my online store to order this limited copy by Jim Straight. https://www.robsdetectors.com/three-hours-to-gold-book/