White's Goldmaster 24K With 4"x6" DD Search Coil

A rare bird so far. Here is my 24K with the second hand 4" x 6" DD coil from a GMX. Presumably White's will make these with 24K style decals at some point instead of GMX decals. I'm half tempted to peel the decal off but my better sense tells me I may sell it someday and then I'll wish the decal was still on it. We'll see. But the good news for me is I now officially have all four coils for the 24K.

I have asked forum member Jim McCullough to let us know when he gets these coils in stock.

whites-goldmaster-24k-with-4-6-dd-coil.jpg
White's Goldmaster 24K with 4" x 6" DD search coil

whites-search-coils-goldmaster-24k-mx-sport-14-10-8-6-4.jpg

8" x 14" DD, 6" x 10" DD, 6.5" round concentric, and 4" x 6" DD search coils  for 24K and GMX

• Like 5

• The title was changed to White's Goldmaster 24K With 4"x6" DD Search Coil

How about a nugget test , Steve? Inquiring  minds want to know...Ha!

Jim

• Like 1

As soon as the factory reopens and production resumes I will have them in stock. When that occurs "Spud Digger" Johnson will post a video that we (Rob, Craig, and myself) made comparing all four coils on various size nuggets in-ground at Dale. Wait until you see the performance of the 8x14 on sub-grainers. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

Jim

I have quite a few detector things on my to do list right now, but have my last couple weeks of online college classes (poor substitute for the real thing I signed up for), assignments, and finals plus some other stuff all piled up. So I will get too it but might be a week before I get around to it.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

Jim

Yes, that would be interesting.

11 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I have quite a few detector things on my to do list right now, but have my last couple weeks of online college classes (poor substitute for the real thing I signed up for), assignments, and finals plus some other stuff all piled up. So I will get too it but might be a week before I get around to it.

Thanks, Steve. I'll be looking forward to that, and Jim's testing.

Jim

• 1 year later...

Hi Steve,

Thank you for ALL of your work and what you do, you are greatly appreciated!

I've been running the Garrett's 24K with the 6X10 and the 6" concentric coils with no issues, but when I put my 4X6 GMX coil on and run the sensitivity above 7, I get the extreme overload noise and display. Shouldn't I be able to run it up to level 10 on sensitivity like the others? I'm wondering if I've got a defective coil...