Five Minutes To The Gold Fields

strick

Wow that's unreal Strick.  You are definitely doing something right!

• Like 1

OK Strick, you really should post your latest find. Post that baby so the fellas that cant get out have something to dream about.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, goldbrick said:

OK Strick, you really should post your latest find. Post that baby so the fellas that cant get out have something to dream about.

The dream that almost was. The ultimate micro jewelry find....My heart rate went up a little when I dug this rapper necklace couple days ago...as I was carefully pulling it out of the dirt I noticed that it was stained a little then reality set in and I just threw it in the pouch and went about looking for the next target. When I got home I threw it in the tumbler for about an hour and when I took it out and I noticed that it was stamped 14K and I got excited once again...even though deep down I knew it was a fake...acid test confirms its plated. Oh well disappointment once again!   so I took a couple photos and sent them to my buddies just to yank their "chain" a little.  Its all about the hunt and having fun. Too bad because it maxes out my 100g scale!

strick

20160526_135604 (Medium).jpg

20160526_140023 (Medium).jpg

20160525_145903 (Medium).jpg

• Like 2