A Few Nuggets Found With X Coil

Mc30

We'll just have to use and report with what we have.  Mc30 has just posted up some gold and I think that is great.  I've had my Xcoil on about 5 days of hunting now on 'patches' I've found gold before with the ML 14 and I've yet to find a missed nugget or an unseen nugget on those trips.

Let's just say results vary folks.

Location, location, location.  

• Like 3

Yeah there good scales I bought them online from a store in Australia, I’ll see if I can find the site, I only post these finds so people get an accurate review of the x-coils, Since getting it I have had nothing but good results and I’m a amateur prospector, looking forward to see how the new nuggetfinder coils perform in comparison. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:53 PM, Mc30 said:

More gold found in the hot grounds in the golden triangle with x coil, ferrite balanced fine and made no more noise the the minelab coil!!!

As you can see our leader likes you to have your own thread when you have something good to show.  

I was in your neck of the woods as we say last May.  I hit many likely spots on the maps for about 3 weeks and found very little but what a great adventure.

Mitchel

Aye, for me the X coils are the best gold producers since the mighty Z came on the scene, I have a 10, 12, 14 and a 15x10 which because of Covid hasn`t been let loose yet. The others had a top 19 season. Mc did you make your own patch cable?