Coil For My Mojave

I ordered a 5.3 "/ 15cm / concentric coil for Tesoro Mojave .. ,, in my opinion there are not many of these coils for sale ... so I said to myself .... I will buy it now or never ... 
I believe that this coil will not disappoint me ...

• Like 1

You should do well with it. The 8"x9" is a fantastic coil for trashy parks here, thinking the smaller one might be better and have steel bottle caps discrim even lower.

Not sure if you can find the 10x12 widescan, I use that for fields and do very well with it.

• Like 1

Concentric coil  and Tesoro Mojave's discriminating circuits are an effective combination for eliminating bottle caps ... ,, I think it is built directly on the concentric coil ..

The DD type coil ... no longer has such an advantage here, because it is necessary to strongly increase the level of discrimination up to Zinc in order for it to have the desired effect ....

Of the three good analog detectors I use - Golden Mask C-K 15khz,, ... Vista Gold Gain 30khz and Tesoro Mojave12khz ... is Mojave is the only detector that uses Concentric Coils ... and in combination with one-tone silent discrimination, it enables long-term tireless detection.

• Like 3