Forest Green with about 30hrs on a new Honda 200cc engine.  The engine was lightly modded by ARC racing to produce 12 HP, stock Rokon is 5.5HP.  Mods include removal of the Governor, Billet piston rods, high flow intake and exhaust header, strengthened valves and springs.  I've added the aftermarket Auto Grab front fork and suspension with 1 yr on off road radial tires.  I upgraded the front wheel universal joint and just put on a new rear chain sprocket.  This thing will go anywhere, if you can hang on.  

I can deliver within 200 miles of Yuma, AZ

Condor, it might sell better if you posted a picture and especially a price. People like to see what they are buying and they certainly want to know how much they will be paying for it.

• Like 4

• Similar Content

• By aufarmer
      In an effort to originally obtain the 4x6 coil for my Goldmaster 24K I have now found myself with two of them.  Attempted to return it to White’s but no reply so I have decided to just sell the second one.  $160, (or best offer) shipped to the lower 48 states.  No coil cover.

• By Dan(NM)
      I have a Simplex that was purchased May 14th 2020, that I no longer need, I ended up getting a Tarsacci MDT 8000 for the water. I bought it to hunt fresh water lakes and used it 3 times in the water.  There are 2 pair of headphones,  Nokta waterproof and Tesoro Superphone. It comes with everything shown in the pictures, asking $300 shipped USPS priority mail. I prefer Paypal friends and family, if you want to use goods and services, please add 3%. I can be contacted at drc59@yahoo.com or text me at 575-921-6511

• By dirtman
      SOLD 6-14-20

Sale pending 6-9-20
      SEEPHOTOS IN OLDER ADD SCROLL DOWN CLASSIFIEDS.

Nice GP3500 2nd owner.   Nice Clean Machine $1300.00
      Call or text Frank 928 303 8474
      Doc's GoldScreamer battery system with built in amp. 2 batts, AC/DC Chargers
      and Control box cover.
      Doc's Carbon Fiber Upper Rod & Bungy system
      Stereo Mono Headphones dual volume.
      11" Minelab DD coil
      14" Coiltek Mono
      14" Coiltek DD 
      1 X-tra lower rod
      Owners Manual
      Minelab bag has bad zipper.
      Original  Bill of Sale from Rob's Detectors $3,500.
      Phone 928 303 8474 Frank C.
    • By snakejim
      White's GM3 Goldmaster for sale $300 shipped lower 48 US. Used but not abused. Works as it is supposed to.

• By Luis
      It came with the tdi when I bought it.  only used to see what worked.  140 euros