Lockdown Experimentation Part 3

Hello to all ,so i did try all my video gear i got absolutely no skill so far.....expectations are high and with some very good video all around you quickly attract criticism but hey who cares??:)Gopro was i guess not positioned  properly i had to cut a lot of footage.

So thats the session i did in my backyard 5 days ago ,i havent done it properly to make sure i can find more stuff.

Have a look

Thanks

RR

• Like 4

Regis,decent video,will look forward to when you get out again on the Thames foreshore as that is of some great interest as i have never done that before.Have all the gear for larking but no idea 😀.

Well done,i have a decent size garden that i could detect but my wife would not be all that happy about it,so just confined on my decent size test garden lol.

If you get bored you can always do a seeded hunt there, no?

Nice video!

• Like 1

The garden will look good one day :) when i can get materials...............

RR

• Haha 1

Never thought about hunting barefoot....  😁  I like your choice of music -- sounds somewhat like our USA Appalachian kind.  Clever choice of "Search Within" (by Swede Sven Karlsson; he's not from Appalachia!).

Pretty good haul for such a small yard.  Maybe there's more?  Thanks for the video.

• Like 1

Thanks GB at least someone notice the music :) i registered to Epidemic sounds (No pun intended) an dthey got good choices.I meself like the Blackberry smoke and The dead south(Canadians).

There is more ,i just finishing filmingtrying GOPro only as i found filming with 2 cameras hard as i am a beginner.

Thanks for the comments!

Stay tuned

RR