I think at some point I've already inquired about this question but it never hurts to ask again.

May years ago, on the original Tesoro forum, the one linked on the Tesoro site there was two guy that traveled around and hunted old home sites.  These two guy would travel to the upper eastern states and some of there finds were just amazing.  Its always funny they would post their stories on a Tesoro site while they used the Minelab Explorer on all their trips.  I hate to say I've looked through many archive sites and have yet to find even one of the stories.  These two guys could write some of the most captivating detecting stories I've ever read.  Just wondering if any of the ole timers here might remember these two guys and their hunting adventures.

• 8 months later...

On 5/2/2020 at 7:42 AM, Mark Gillespie said:

I think at some point I've already inquired about this question but it never hurts to ask again.

Many years ago, on the original Tesoro forum, the one linked on the Tesoro site there were two guys that traveled around and hunted old home sites.  These two guys would travel to the upper eastern states and some of there finds were just amazing.  Its always funny they would post their stories on a Tesoro site while they used the Minelab Explorer on all their trips.  I hate to say I've looked through many archive sites and have yet to find even one of the stories.  These two guys could write some of the most captivating detecting stories I've ever read.  Just wondering if any of the ole timers here might remember these two guys and their hunting adventures.

Mark,

Did you find any of their adventures?   

Seems likely, many of us would be interested in reading their captivating detecting stories. Perhaps they have moved to Youtube..   

• Like 1