Wore Out GPZ Skidplate - Anyone Tried The Razorback?

• 4 years later...

Any update on the Minor John skid plate vs stock? I know this is a real old thread but I am in the market for a new cover. Wore the stock cover out in a little over 2 years.

54 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Any update on the Minor John skid plate vs stock? I know this is a real old thread but I am in the market for a new cover. Wore the stock cover out in a little over 2 years.

I have been using the Miner John cover for a few years now.  I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would buy another.   It will definitely hold up longer as it is thicker and more rigid than the original.

I see that Rob shows out of stock on his website, perhaps others may have some on hand.   Not sure if Miner John is back in business yet. 

Brian.

5 minutes ago, Nevada Brian said:

I have been using the Miner John cover for a few years now.  I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would buy another.   It will definitely hold up longer as it is thicker and more rigid than the original.

I see that Rob shows out of stock on his website, perhaps others may have some on hand.   Not sure if Miner John is back in business yet. 

Brian.

Really!! Get back to work.

Miner John lost everything in the "Camp Fire"

I hope he able to get back to work

Norm

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...