17 hours ago, Bashin said:

Relics

A creepy cool stamped metal doll head!  Just found this morning at a local park not three blocks from the house! Found the face first, and the back of the head a little deeper.

I found one last year in the mountains in Colorado near a ghost town, but the front and back was smashed flat. It took a while to figure out what it was. My was stamped with the name Minerva on the back portion. Like you said they are creepy looking.

Here's a link to metal doll heads:

https://www.dollreference.com/metal_head_dolls.html

• Like 1

• The title was changed to My ( Good ) Finds So Far

Thanks Glenn!

No makers mark on this one that I can find.

Good finds so far, It only gets better with time. As for the creepy doll head, You need to toss that thing out before it steals your soul Ha Ha. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dogodog said:

Good finds so far, It only gets better with time. As for the creepy doll head, You need to toss that thing out before it steals your soul Ha Ha. 

Trust me, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought something along those lines.  Visions of Chucky from the movie "Childs Play"!

• Like 1

You're killing it!  Is the Jeffy on the far right a Warnick (1942-45 with large mintmark above the Jefferson Memorial)?  If so those contain about 80% as much silver as the dimes.

Keep it going.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

You're killing it!  Is the Jeffy on the far right a Warnick (1942-45 with large mintmark above the Jefferson Memorial)?  If so those contain about 80% as much silver as the dimes.

Keep it going.

I wish GB! It's just a 1980 that I scrubbed a bit. 😇

• Haha 1