Too Danged Much Trash

9 hours ago, AZ Jim said:

Now how did he do that?

He is set up to safely use and experienced with hydrofluoric acid (seemingly benign but very dangerous stuff). He has also developed a way to remove the chalkyness from the quartz after the acid treatment. It takes many days of careful observation and an artistic eye to get the most out of a specimen. I don't have the patience or he talent.

Don't try this at home without adult supervision.

• Like 3

It would be nice to have a series of pictures of it as it bloomed.  

How long did yours take?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bugger the photos, MN stop beating about the bush is the COORDs  of find we want from KL...………...……… I`ll flog Nurse Pauls return ticket once he`s over here shortly, be first one at COORDs...……......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mn90403 said:

How long did yours take?

The artist whined a little bit about the quarts being the toughest he has ever delt with so I believe it took him a couple of weeks.

That was fast.

9 hours ago, Norvic said:

Bugger the photos, MN stop beating about the bush is the COORDs  of find we want from KL...………...……… I`ll flog Nurse Pauls return ticket once he`s over here shortly, be first one at COORDs...……......

Norvic,

I know better than to ask that question.  You know by now that klunker speaks in tongue.  I wouldn't understand the location no matter what he said.  It surely would include a location which would say 'over next to the tree!'

I suspect I couldn't follow your directions either if you ever showed us a nugget.  😛

• Haha 1

Re (  I wouldn't understand the location no matter what he said.  It surely would include a location which would say 'over next to the tree!')

Years ago got talking to a Fem at a Caravan Park Laundry,she told me about a Patch that had been recently found out from Yandal WA (Oz) said I  intended going there later,  she said she had been talking to the finder and he was prepared to mark the spot on a Tographical Map as he was going home. Anyway she got the spot marked on the map and she/partner, me/wife left the next morning on the 60++mile drive over mainly dirt roads/tracks finally found the place in a real sandy area, no way was this the place of the patch.

Next day grided the tracks in likely areas and found the patch, but so had a number of others, there was some controversy about someone clearing the area illegally so we left to detect elsewhere.

So for me,  Klunker can keep his location... near a tree or whatever.

Peter

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Norvic,

I know better than to ask that question.  You know by now that klunker speaks in tongue.  I wouldn't understand the location no matter what he said.  It surely would include a location which would say 'over next to the tree!'

I suspect I couldn't follow your directions either if you ever showed us a nugget.  😛

Just had to try as KL may have had a weak moment and posted Coords, I believe I`ve his tongues worked out……………………..😉

• Haha 2

Beautiful find Klunker and even more impressive after HF bath.  Well done to the both of you.  Now go dig some more trash and let us see those KLUNKERS...

• Like 1