Tesoro Website Gone?

Not sure how long this has been going on, but I just tried to go to the Tesoro website at http://www.tesoro.com/ and got this message...

tesoro-website-account-suspended.jpg

That means all my database links to their owners manuals are now broken, so will have to update those to alternatives, assuming this is the end of their website.

Probably didn't renew their hosting services.

• Like 1

This is an interesting site for references on various and out of production detectors...

https://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 3:45 PM, rled2005 said:

This is an interesting site for references on various and out of production detectors...

https://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html

That is Sven1 website and is a forum member infact he posted just 1 post above you,thats a superb source of information on not only older classic detectors going back decades but also new ones as well,and of course his detecting DIY protects which are also very interesting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RickUK said:

That is Sven1 website and is a forum member infact he posted just 1 post above you,thats a superb source of information on not only older classic detectors going back decades but also new ones as well,and of course his detecting DIY protects which are also very interesting.

RickUK, What part of UK are you in? I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge, Suffolk. 80 miles NE of London in 1977-1980. I left just before the Rhendlesham Forest incident with UFO's. I used to walk my dog through that forest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rled2005 said:

RickUK, What part of UK are you in? I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge, Suffolk. 80 miles NE of London in 1977-1980. I left just before the Rhendlesham Forest incident with UFO's. I used to walk my dog through that forest.

Suffolk area is very steeped in history,and i best you had been into detecting back then,without giving specific town location i guess to give you some idea i am about 25 miles north of Roman Londinium or London as its commonly known as 🙂

From my house i can see the famous great North Road that was one of the main roman roads going from London up North,steeped in history from before Bronze Age right upto modern milled coinage.Must admit we are spoilt and if i am honest we take it for granted our history going back many thousands of years and very or almost no bottle tops 🙂 I can walk just a very small distance from my house and we have all sorts of history ie roman,saxon,celtic,georgian and modern day Victorian.

7 minutes ago, RickUK said:

Suffolk area is very steeped in history,and i best you had been into detecting back then,without giving specific town location i guess to give you some idea i am about 25 miles north of Roman Londinium or London as its commonly known as 🙂

From my house i can see the famous great North Road that was one of the main roman roads going from London up North,steeped in history from before Bronze Age right upto modern milled coinage.Must admit we are spoilt and if i am honest we take it for granted our history going back many thousands of years and very or almost no bottle tops 🙂 I can walk just a very small distance from my house and we have all sorts of history ie roman,saxon,celtic,georgian and modern day Victorian.

Rick, I lived in Ipswitch (Chantry Estates), and Bury St. Edmonds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rled2005 said:

Rick, I lived in Ipswitch (Chantry Estates), and Bury St. Edmonds.

Both very steeped in Roman history,as the romans lived in the UK for 400 odd years those 2 areas that you have mentioned would be considered today prime hunting ground.Its a pity you could not turn the clock back and of hunted the area with a modern day detector.

But alas time stops for no man,but at least you did live in the area.Its nice to go back down good old 'memory lane' and think of some of the happy or possibly unhappy times.Thanks for sharing some of your interesting past must admit i always find those types of things very interesting.