No Sound On Wireless Earbuds

Hopefully someone can help me. I have an Equinox 600 that I can pair my earbuds to but I hear no sound. The earbuds are paired as Bluetooth + as indicated on the machine. I have tried other earbuds with the same problem. I have reset the machine multiple times. I am using Soundpeats Q12HD earbuds. I am at a loss. Thanks

Some obvious questions:

Earbuds are charged up?  Nox volume is turned up?  Earbuds volume turned up?  Did you use a quick charger to charge the earbuds?  I believe they recommend not using a quick charger and using a charger rated at 1 amp or less.  Have you tried pairing the earbuds to a phone or other device to make sure they are OK?  Do you have a friend who owns an 800 who will let you try pairing his ML wireless headphones for testing?

If you've had the same problem with other BT earbuds or headphones even after factory reseting your 600 I'm guessing you may have a problem in your Nox control pod.  Try calling ML service depot in PA and maybe they suggest something to try.  Good luck.

3 hours ago, shockwave2020 said:

Hopefully someone can help me. I have an Equinox 600 that I can pair my earbuds to but I hear no sound. The earbuds are paired as Bluetooth + as indicated on the machine. I have tried other earbuds with the same problem. I have reset the machine multiple times. I am using Soundpeats Q12HD earbuds. I am at a loss. Thanks

I sent mine back, I had the same problem..paired up, showed the plus sign, but no audio on the Nox. Paired them to my phone and computer and had audio no problem.  My Nox paired up just fine with my other pair of Q-12's(not HD's) the problem isn't with the machine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

I sent mine back, I had the same problem..paired up, showed the plus sign, but no audio on the Nox. Paired them to my phone and computer and had audio no problem.  My Nox paired up just fine with my other pair of Q-12's(not HD's) the problem isn't with the machine.

I have a pair of Q12’s as well. Same thing happens they pair up but no sound. It’s a battle to even get those to pair up. I’ve used them for months and now I have an issue getting them to connect.

Have you tried a factory rest of the unit and then try to pair the earbuds?

I had a problem with my headset on my 800 and had to do a reset for them to work once.

Just a thought.