1424919015_WW1Toy.thumb.jpg.3464a84bfb237d83af89e1fbebb46da9.jpg977468269_Eqinoxtreasures.thumb.jpg.17f5d0b2a09fe6b33032051376e9af4b.jpg Haven Only recently purchased my 800, I am only just barely learning how to use it. one of the first keepers came from an old campsite that I assumed was probably depression era. I got a solid 13 and assumed it was a  nickel. to my surprise it was a part of a WW 1 Dough-boy toy soldier. It is very heavy, over 15 grams and appears to be made of cast lead. My CTX id it at 12.10 and the Gold Bug Pro at 13.

I managed to go back to an area that I detected last fall with the CTX and found several more coins that I had missed. I blamed that on the fact that there was so much trash and the recovery speed is so fast on the Equinox, but no silver. I stopped for lunch and thought about that. I decided to put on the 6 inch coil and go back over that same area, same results more coins all coming being next to multiple ferrous objects. It was getting late in the day and I only hunted a small part of the area that I had previously hunted but wanted to try one more thing before I quit for the day. I had been using the Nox headphones. I switched to the wireless module and used my headphones that I use with my GPZ and went back over the very same small area, same results more coins. Again no silver but, I have hopes. The next day,  I went to another area that I hadn't been before and found these nice coins

Norm

• Like 8

Great finds and good luck on your next hunt.