Chase

I’m past the age of being cute with anything I say.

I didn’t write this to make anyone confused but if this is happens to you I’m at a lost to correct it.

If you and others find what I’d post confusing I say let my post be removed by Steve .

Steve has a great forum here and I don’t want to do harm to it in anyway.

Chuck 

5 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Chase

I’m past the age of being cute with anything I say.

I didn’t write this to make anyone confused but if this is happens to you I’m at a lost to correct it.

If you and others find what I’d post confusing I say let my post be removed by Steve .

Steve has a great forum here and I don’t want to do harm to it in anyway.

Chuck 

Chuck,

C'mon, you're never to old to be cute, especially when it comes to trying to get Dilek's attention so you can get her to announce that Nokta multi whamabang detector you have been waiting for so anxiously.

And you know as well as I do that Steve isn't going to remove a post just because someone thinks it is confusing, otherwise I wouldn't have any posts left on this forum. :laugh:

Wasn't asking you to correct anything either.  At least not for my sake.  But you were the one who asked me to point out what I thought was confusing, so I did.  Otherwise, I would have just left well enough alone. Like I said, no biggie.  Cheers.

Chase

No problem sometimes I don’t understand me either.

Don’t get me wrong I do like to window shop but come May 15th is a big day for me being I’ll be 79 on the same day we hear about the Apex.

The Best To You  

Chuck 

PS  If you read something confusing again that I’ve written just say that old fart is at it again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dan Fox said:

If your waiting in line for something you were asked to name that clearly hadn't been developed yet, you are waiting in the wrong line.

And you know that how? The Nokta/Makro Multi is well along in development.

• Like 1

I watched the Garrett Video and All I got out of it was that the Apex was light, had a rechargeable battery and it makes the other Garrett detectors old heavy technology. So I'm thinking nobody in their right mind would but an Garrett besides the Apex. I know this is the Makro/Nokta forum but I never visit any Garrett forum and I had to express myself somewhere.🤪 

Well lets hope that the Nokta / Makro multi has the capabilities of the Whites v3i in correlate to help to master the Jewellery range of targets. Not complaining about the v3i its right up there but it would be good to have some other technology that attacked the problem of bling & all the other things that go with it  to get the results that count.

On 5/13/2020 at 10:36 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Chase

No problem sometimes I don’t understand me either.

Don’t get me wrong I do like to window shop but come May 15th is a big day for me being I’ll be 79 on the same day we hear about the Apex.

The Best To You  

Chuck 

PS  If you read something confusing again that I’ve written just say that old fart is at it again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

12 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

And you know that how? The Nokta/Makro Multi is well along in development.

Just because they were way to premature in the naming contest, it gave the impression they were closer to release than they actually were. 

Covid and limited company operation per Turkish gov't has caused delays. Dilek did  indicate next year.

She does give clues if you follow Nokta on Face book and the live treasure talk shows she is on. https://www.facebook.com/noktadetectors

Right now I think us Simplex owners would rather see the smaller accessory coils come out soon than worry about the Multi-Freaker they are working on for next year.