Garrett Apex Revealed - It’s Multifrequency!

On 5/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

By then you may also be seeing true second generation Multi-IQ product, something even Tom will have to pay attention to. Minelab generally never really comes into their own with a product until the second generation. First generation tends to be proof of concept. Even Tom is swinging an Explorer 2 instead of the original. :smile:

So you wouldn't happen to know anything about said second gen Multi-IQ product would you?

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:20 AM, Mike Hillis said:

There she is!

Thanks Brian.   That is a good looking ring.

HH

Mike

Thanks Mike!  I used to find a fair amount of gold rings when I park hunted, but since shifting over to old relic sites, my gold ring finds have plummeted.

On 5/19/2020 at 8:51 AM, Chase Goldman said:

So I guess we need to know what the TID is going to be for that amazing ring on the Apex (just to keep the thread on topic...:rolleyes:).  Cal - that means you have to get your hands on an Apex one way or the other to answer this question.  :laugh:

Garrett is welcome to ship me one, I'd test the snot out of it, and see how it stacks up against the EQ800 🤠

• Like 2

On 5/18/2020 at 4:39 PM, Cal_Cobra said:

Hi Mike,

I'm not really a park hunter, so it's a rarity for me to find gold rings, but I found this at Golden Gate Park on my first outing with an old friend that had found a little area that had been scraped for new landscaping, and I was sure it was going to be a nickle when it banged in with a solid 14 TID 🙂

IMG_7929.thumb.JPG.af9aa0b63f3d79c1a0a905bbf4e9a7d5.JPG

Nice find but almost as ugly as the ring I found.

10k Mens gold ring and UGLY...............

1D91363A-D675-4532-A9E6-7D9293B57990_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 1