Helped My First Person Metal Detecting!

You both look happy. Good work and I agree helping someone is one of the best feelings you can have. My parents taught me it is a privilege when you are given the opportunity to help. Lucky you.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, afreakofnature said:

I would even say I felt a bigger high finding that for her vs when I find a nugget!

Dude...you just haven't found a big enough nugget yet...😀

I'm kidding, of course, but you're right - the warm & fuzzies generated by recovering a lost item for someboody absolutely rivals finding a gold nugget...even a big one. Well done, amigo!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Brian,  I'll have to say that is the best find you have made so far in your detecting career.  Yes the gold you found on my Field Training trip is what helped you realize it is doable, but this is one of those times when you Sir, get to tip your hat to yourself.  I too enjoy a challenge and in instances like this, when you are not familiar with the object being hunted or the style of detecting, is what makes you stronger in the long haul.

Great story, fantastic pic and even more impressed with you and how far you have come along in the MD'ing arena. 

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2