Gold And Silver At The Beach

Mitchel, I’d say you did very good considering the beaches have been closed and I’m sure there are others detecting the beach as well.   The one time I detected a beach, it was at Lake Tahoe.   I used my racer 2 in beach mode as the black sand was driving me nuts, plus I’m a gold nugget guy, beaches were and are still new to me.   It was an eye opener for me as I had no idea there were so many man made rusted sharp items lurking beneath the sand.  I had a couple people come up to me asking what I had found and when I showed them the rusted sharp items they were grateful and also unaware of what lurks beneath.  I was thanked for removing those items and I’m thankful of you for removing sharp rusted items while being rewarded with gold and silver.   Keep it up, the gold and silver golds will keep your pockets full and have a great day,

Brian. 

• Thanks 1

I've been to Lake Tahoe with my CTX 3030.  I waded a beach that was not subject to any waves.  It was very cold which could have been good but I know several people had already detected it.  I've see a couple of videos where people have found old, smaller swimming areas and found jewelry.